Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Free online learning webinar

Do you want to stay current with what's happening regarding online learning, check out the free Online eLearning Summit scheduled for January 23, 2007. Sorry for the late notice, I'm been neglecting my blog lately.

http://presentations.inxpo.com/Shows/ZiffDavisEnterprise/VTS/01-23-08/Website/program.htm

The kickoff event is a panel intitled "The Next Evolution in eLearning - 2008 and Beyond". One of my favorite experts in the industry, Dr. Michael Allen of Allen Interactions (the father of Authorware) is one of the speakers.

Other sessions of interest include "Delivering Effective Software Rollout Training with out Travel". I imagine this will be on using WebEx to deliver distance learning as one of the sponsors of the summit is WebEx. And one of my new areas of interest is covered in the "Emerging Trends in Collaborative Learning" session that includes wikis, virtual worlds and blogs.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

celebwiki said...

I want to start a blog where I can talk to people and have them respond to my blogs. Not myspace or facebook. I tried blogger but the only blogs I could find were about global warming and guns. I want some where that I can open an account and say what I feel and people respond to my blogs and I can respond to theres. If anyone could help me that would be great!.