Sunday, December 2, 2007


What did you learn about learning in 2007?

From Tony Karrer and other's I learned about eLearning 2.0 tools. I've been concentrating on WBT and LMS for years. I was more concerned with EOD for Authorware and what tools I would be using to replace it. I was also disappointed in the elearning I was creating and that many companies seem to equate converted Powerpoints with eLearning.

Using Web 2.0 tools in learning is really exciting to me. In the Forum for the Future, I explored some of these tools and how we could use them within our firm. We've identified two projects for wikis (in support of training) and are looking at how we can use eLearning 2.0 for actually providing learning activity to our learners.

3 comments:

Tony Karrer said...

Jennifer - can you include a link to the big question post in yours?

Abdul wasay said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done. Website

Abdul wasay said...

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! https://www.gpwlaw-mi.com/mesotheliomalawfirm